Test P 1 vial/10 ml (100 mg/1 ml)
Testosterone Propionate in vial
Have time to buy Until the end of the promotion
€ 40€ 34
Store rating 4.7 / 5 based on 57 reviews from our customers.
- Why buy this product
Test P (Testosterone Propionate) from Magnus Pharma is a steroid for muscle growth, which, due to its characteristics, is used by athletes during the drying period and for the formation of muscle relief. Thanks to its formula, Testosterone Propionate provokes the effect of hyperplasia in muscle tissue - an increase in the number of cells.
What sets Testosterone Propionate apart from other forms of testosterone is its rapid action. Testosterone propionate has a short half-life, which means that its effects begin within hours of administration and quickly reach peak blood concentrations.
Steroid Profile of Testosterone Propionate
- anabolic activity - 100% of testosterone;
- androgenic activity - 100% of testosterone (high);
- aromatization (conversion to estrogens) - high (there is a need for antiestrogen);
- suppression of the axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles - pronounced;
- toxicity to the liver - absent;
- method of administration - injections;
- duration of action - 2-3 days;
- elimination half-life and mrt (in / m) - 0.8 days and 1.5 days, respectively;
- the peak activity of propionate falls on the day of injection and gradually decreases within 24-36 hours after the injection;
- detection time - 40-60 days.
Effects of Testosterone Propionate
- Increase in muscle mass: testosterone propionate can help increase muscle mass if accompanied by regular workouts;
- Improving Strength and Endurance: taking testosterone propionate can improve strength and endurance;
- Mood boost: testosterone propionate can improve mood and reduce depression;
- Better sleep quality: Taking testosterone propionate can improve the quality of sleep.
Medical indications for taking Testosterone Propionate
The drug is used medicinally to treat various conditions associated with low testosterone levels in men. These conditions may include:
- Hypogonadism: This is a condition in which a man does not produce enough testosterone. This may be due to some medical conditions such as gonadotrophic deficient hypogonadism or decreased testicular function;
- delayed puberty: this is a condition in which a man does not reach the full maturity of the genital organs and the manifestation of secondary sexual characteristics;
- osteoporosis: this is a condition in which the bones become brittle and brittle;
- metastatic breast cancer in women: Testosterone propionate may be used in combination with other medicines to treat certain types of breast cancer in women.
How does Testosterone Propionate work?
It specifically initiates the transcription of genes, thereby changing the nitrogen balance in a positive direction. It also increases the level of insulin-like growth factor in muscle and liver and causes the proliferation of satellite cells in muscle tissue, due to which hyperplasia and muscle repair occur.
Application and dosage of Testosterone Propionate
The drug is used in a course of 2-4 weeks. For athletes taking anabolic drugs for the first time, a dosage of no more than 50 mg per injection every second day is recommended.
Experienced athletes may administer 100 mg or more daily. To avoid side effects, you should take atiestrogen (Proviron) in parallel with Testosterone Propionate. This will help to avoid excessive fluid retention in the body, and eliminate the risk of gynecomastia. After the end of the reception, a course of rehabilitation therapy using Tamoxifen is recommended.
To maintain the gained mass at the exit from the course, it is advisable to take Cortisol. Do not forget about the special sports diet during the course.
Most often, this drug is used by bodybuilders during the drying period. Thus, the following drugs are the best choice for a combined course: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, Turinabol, Primobolan, Trenbolone Acetate, Oxandrolone, Drostanolone, Stanozolol, Winstrol.
Also, experienced athletes often introduce Propionate as part of a powerful mass gain course. They start taking it immediately after stopping the main AAS and use it within 2 weeks. Thanks to this, it is possible to minimize the effect of recoil and prepare the body for rehabilitation therapy.
- soreness at the injection site: when injecting testosterone propionate, pain or discomfort may occur at the injection site;
- acne: taking testosterone propionate can cause various forms of acne;
- increased oil production in the skin: testosterone propionate can increase oil production in the skin, which can lead to oily skin or acne;
- increased risk of heart disease: long-term use of testosterone propionate may increase the risk of developing heart disease such as atherosclerosis;
- decrease in your own testosterone production: Taking testosterone propionate can lead to a decrease in the body's own testosterone production, which can lead to a decrease in libido and a decrease in the size of the testicles.
What other drugs will affect Testosterone Propionate
Antiestrogens: These drugs can help reduce the body's estrogen levels and prevent gynecomastia (breast enlargement in men).
Gonadotropin: This drug may help maintain normal testosterone levels in the body, especially after long-term use of testosterone propionate.
Drugs that increase testosterone metabolism: Some drugs, such as phenobarbital and phenytoin, can speed up testosterone metabolism and reduce its effectiveness.
Drugs that reduce testosterone metabolism: Some drugs, such as cimetidine, can slow down the metabolism of testosterone and increase its effectiveness.
Drugs that increase the risk of side effects: Some drugs, such as finasteride and dutasteride, may increase the risk of side effects from testosterone propionate, such as decreased libido or erection problems. Therefore, the use of these drugs should be consulted with a doctor.
Origin of the drug
Testosterone propionate was discovered in 1936 and introduced for medical use in 1937. It was the first testosterone ester to be marketed and was the main form of testosterone used in medicine until the 1960s.
- Active ingridient
- Testosterone Propionate
- A set of quality mass, Cutting, Strength gains
- Suitable for beginners
- Yes (min dosage)
- Suitable for men over 50
- Suitable for women over 50
- According to the doctor's prescription
- Delivery area
- International, Ukraine
Test P 1 vial/10 ml (100 mg/1 ml)
Testosterone Propionate in vial