Sp Stanozolol 50 tabs (10 mg/1 tab)
This product is delivered only within Ukraine.
Store rating 4.7 / 5 based on 57 reviews from our customers.
- Why buy this product
Sp Stanozolol by SP Laboratories is used to achieve high-quality muscle relief during body drying. The effect is especially noticeable in athletes with sufficient body weight and moderate fat content. It is sometimes used to gain mass, but it is usually done by women.
Stanozolol (Winstrol) is a modified version of the DHT molecule. Scientists have made several modifications that help improve its anabolic content and reduce androgen content. The lower androgen content allows women to take it in the same way as men. Androgenic side effects are much more pronounced in women than in men.
- active half-life (hours): 9 hours;
- use (men): 20-40 mg per day;
- retains water: no;
- fragrance: no.
Effects of taking Stanozolol
One of the reasons why Stanozolol tablets are so effective in cutting cycles is that they can help a person lose weight while maintaining muscle mass. This is the main reason why bodybuilders use it in pre-competition cycles. It also gives them the dry and cut look they want on race day.
- improves muscle growth;
- water retention antagonist;
- improves muscle relief;
- burn fat;
- improves endurance;
- increase in strength;
- vascular development;
- optimizes steroid stacking.
Stanozolol is known to improve bone building, muscle building and blood production, as well as increase a person's stamina. The tissues become denser, which means that even after a grueling workout, the athlete will recover faster and literally the next day will be able to return to the gym to exercise equipment and dumbbells.
Application and dosage of Stanozolol
In solo course use, Stanozolol is taken 30 mg daily to increase strength, form muscle relief and venous visibility.
The duration of the course application is up to 8 weeks. Desirable post-cycle therapy on the 3rd day after the end of the drug.
To prepare for competitions or for weight loss and drying, Stanozolol is combined with Trenbolone. For mass, the drug can be combined with Anadrol or Danabol.
Stanozolol in combination with strong androgens reduces the estrogenic effect.
They have many different side effects. They are similar to other anabolic steroids, but not as intense. Androgenic side effects are practically absent. Side effects are much worse if the drug is taken incorrectly and overdosed in order to get more benefit from the drug. If you are considering taking this drug, here are some side effects you may need to watch out for:
- Joint pain and ligament injury are the most common complications. To minimize the risk, stanozolol should be combined with testosterone and deca. Read more here. Special additives for ligaments and joints are also used.
- The rise in blood pressure is eliminated by taking antihypertensive drugs (enalapril).
- An increase in cholesterol levels is eliminated by taking omega-3 or other hypolipodemic drugs (lovastatin, atorvastatin, etc.) during the course.
- Since winstrol is a derivative of DHT, androgenic side effects are possible: hair loss on the head, acne, suppression of the production of one's own testosterone, etc.
- Toxicity to the liver - manifested due to alpha-17-alkylation. Milk thistle extract (hepatoprotector) showed a pronounced protective effect in a study on dogs.
- Myocardial hypertrophy - especially at high doses.
What to avoid
There are no restrictions on food, drink, or activity while taking stanozolol, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
What other drugs will affect Stanozolol
- an anticoagulant (blood thinner) such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- insulin or an oral diabetes medicine such as glipizide (glucotrol), glyburide (diabetes, glinase, micronase), glimepiride (amaril), chlorpropamide (diabinez), acetohexamide (dimelor), tolbutamide (orinase), tolazamide (tolinase), and others.
You may need a dose adjustment or special monitoring if you are taking any of the medicines listed above.
Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with stanozolol.
Origin of the drug
The drug is one of the most widely used and popular steroids used by both doctors and athletes today, but you've probably heard of it under a different name, Winstrol. The drug first came into the public eye after the 1988 Summer Olympics in Seoul. The Canadian sprinter set a world record in the 100 meters but was later stripped of the record after testing positive for stanozolol.
- Active ingridient
- Cutting, Increase stamina, Strength gains
- Suitable for beginners
- Yes (min dosage)
- Suitable for men over 50
- Delivery area
Sp Stanozolol 50 tabs (10 mg/1 tab)