Halotest 50 tabs (10 mg/1 tab)
This product is delivered only within Ukraine.
Store rating 4.7 / 5 based on 57 reviews from our customers.
- Why buy this product
Halotest by Magnus Pharma, also known as fluoxymesterone, is an androgenic anabolic steroid that is sometimes used by bodybuilders to increase muscle mass, strength and endurance.
Halotest does not have flavoring properties, so it does not convert to estrogen, but it is very toxic to the liver. In addition, it can cause aggressive behavior, dizziness, nausea, headaches, and other side effects.
The use of Halotest to increase muscle mass may result in short-term gains in muscle strength and volume, but these effects may quickly disappear upon discontinuation of steroid use. Moreover, the use of Halotest can lead to injury, as the muscles become stronger and the bones do not have time to adapt to the increasing loads.
Steroid profile of Halotest
- anabolic activity - 1900% of testosterone;
- androgenic activity - 850% of testosterone (very high);
- aromatization (conversion to estrogen) - absent;
- suppression of the axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles - pronounced;
- liver toxicity - very high;
- method of administration - inside (tablets);
- duration of action - 6-9 hours;
- detection time - 2 months.
Effects of taking Halotest
- increase in muscle mass: Halotest can help increase muscle mass due to its anabolic properties;
- strength increase: This steroid can help increase strength and endurance, which can be beneficial for athletes;
- reduced estrogen levels: Halotest does not convert to estrogen, which can help avoid side effects such as fluid retention and gynecomastia;
- improvement in mental state: Halotest can cause feelings of euphoria and increased mood, which can be useful during exercise;
- fat reduction: Halotest can help reduce fat mass and improve muscle definition.
Application and dosage of Halotest
The dosage of Halotest, depending on the goals and objectives, ranges from 20-50 mg, the duration of the course is no more than 6 weeks
- increased aggression, irritability and mood disturbances;
- deterioration of the skin, hair and prostate due to high levels of androgens;
- increased risk of cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, cholesterol and thrombosis;
- suppression of one's own testosterone, which can lead to decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, and testicular atrophy.
- liver toxicity, as Halotesta is a 17-alpha alkylated steroid that can damage liver cells and cause jaundice or cirrhosis.
Therefore, Halotest should be taken with caution and under the supervision of a physician, and the recommended dosage and duration of the course should be observed. It is also necessary to use post-cycle therapy to restore testosterone levels and protect the liver.
What other drugs will affect Halotest
Halotest is a drug that is commonly used in combination with other anabolics to improve muscle definition, hardness, and strength. It is not recommended for mass gain, as it does not increase the volume of muscle fibers. Some of the more common steroids that are combined with Halotest are:
- Testosterone: to maintain testosterone levels and enhance the anabolic effect;
- Trenbolone: to enhance androgenic action and synergy with Halotest;
- Winstrol: to improve the relief and dryness of the muscles;
- Primobolan: to reduce side effects and improve muscle quality.
However, when combining Halotest with other steroids, care must be taken to ensure the correct dosage and duration of the course is observed, as this may increase the risk of side effects, especially for the liver and heart. It is also necessary to use post-cycle therapy to restore testosterone levels and protect the liver.
- Active ingridient
- Increase stamina, Strength gains
- Delivery area
Halotest 50 tabs (10 mg/1 tab)