Caffeine BP 60 tabs (10.8 mg/1 tab)
Out Of Stock
This product is delivered only within Ukraine.
Store rating 4.7 / 5 based on 57 reviews from our customers.
- Why buy this product
Caffeine BP by Balkan Pharmaceuticals activates the production of adrenaline, which stimulates the central nervous system, dulls the feeling of physical tension, improves well-being during stress. Caffeine tablets provide a number of effects that are important for athletes.
Each tablet of Caffeine BP (caffeine sodium benzoate) provides 100mg of anhydrous caffeine to give you the energy, focus and determination you need to succeed.
Effects of taking caffeine
- increases stamina and improves mental concentration;
- fights muscle fatigue during sports or long-term moderate to high effort;
- increases energy, alertness and reduces the effects of fatigue;
- stimulates the cerebral cortex, increases the ability to concentrate and mindfulness;
- promotes weight loss, reduces hunger and stimulates fat burning.
The drug weakens the effect of sleeping pills and narcotic drugs, increases the reflex excitability of the spinal cord, excites the respiratory and vasomotor centers. Under the influence of the drug, cardiac activity increases, the heart rate increases.
Indications for taking caffeine
- infectious and other diseases accompanied by depression of the central nervous and cardiovascular systems;
- arterial hypotension;
- asthenic syndrome;
- spasms of cerebral vessels;
- increasing mental and physical performance.
Application and dosage of Caffeine
Excess caffeine is dangerous, causes overexcitation, increased heart rate and respiration, muscle spasms. Therefore, the optimal dose is from 3 to 4-6 mg per kilogram of body weight, and it must be increased gradually, as addiction develops, tolerance increases. The highest single dose is 500 mg, the highest daily dose is 1 g.
It has been proven that sports nutrition caffeine is more effective when it is taken by trained athletes, professionals. For people who have recently started playing sports, they work with moderate loads, it does not have a pronounced stimulating effect. For running, fat burning, strength training, caffeine is recommended to be taken half an hour before training. Its maximum content in the blood is reached one hour after ingestion.
If the goal is to increase the effectiveness of training, tablet caffeine can be taken regularly. If you need to show the maximum result in competitions, it is recommended to take a break for several days before they are held in order to increase the body's susceptibility to the stimulant.
- Nervous system: agitation, anxiety, tremor, restlessness, headaches;
- The cardiovascular system: feeling of embossing in the chest, palpitations, tachycardia, arrhythmias, increased blood pressure;
- digestive tract: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, exacerbation of peptic ulcer;
- Other: nasal congestion, with prolonged use - a decrease in the effect of caffeine, which is associated with the formation of new adenosine receptors, drug dependence.
- hypersensitivity to caffeine, other xanthine derivatives (theophylline, theobromine) or to any of the components of the drug;
- increased excitability;
- pronounced increase in blood pressure, arterial hypertension;
- organic diseases of the cardiovascular system (including acute myocardial infarction, paroxysmal tachycardia, atherosclerosis);
- age over 60 years;
- caffeine tablets are not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
What to avoid
Drinks and medicines containing caffeine, when used together with the drug, may lead to excessive stimulation of the central nervous system. High doses of caffeine can cause jitters and palpitations. Avoid excessive consumption of coffee or tea.
- Active ingridient
- Suitable for beginners
- Suitable for men over 50
- Suitable for women over 50
- Delivery area
Caffeine BP 60 tabs (10.8 mg/1 tab)