Aromasin (Exemestane) 30 tabs (25 mg/1 tab)
Store rating 4.7 / 5 based on 57 reviews from our customers.
- Why buy this product
Aromasin by Pfizer is used as an adjunct during a steroid cycle. This is because some anabolic steroids can lead to increased levels of estrogen in the body, which can cause unwanted side effects such as gynecomastia, water retention, high blood pressure, and others.
The use of Aromasin for bodybuilders is associated with its ability to lower estrogen levels, which may help prevent or reduce the risk of developing the above undesirable effects associated with increased estrogen levels. However, it is important to understand that the use of aromatase inhibitors must be used with caution, as too low estrogen levels can also cause negative effects on the body, such as problems with bone density and general health.
- Active half-life (hours): 24 hours
- Group: Aromatase inhibitors
- Dosage: 25 mg/tab.
- Usage (men): 12.5 to 25 mg every second day
- Retains water: No
- Aromatization: No
Effects of taking Aromasin
- excellent means of preventing gynecomastia;
- effectively suppresses the level of female hormones;
- promotes the growth of the anabolic background;
- improves muscle relief;
- is a good means of preventing hypertension;
- reduces the negative effect of estrogens on the work of the pituitary arch.
Medical indications for taking Aromasin
Aromasin (Exemestane) is a drug often used in medical practice to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It belongs to a class of aromatase inhibitors that inhibit the production of estrogens (female sex hormones) by blocking the enzymatic reaction that converts androgens (male sex hormones) to estrogen.
Application and dosage of Aromasin
Recommended dosages of the drug are in the range from 12.5 to 25 mg, and it must be taken every other day. However, in most cases, it is sufficient for athletes to use Exemestane in an amount of 12.5 mg no more than three times a week.
If the maximum allowed dose is used, then the duration of such a course of Exemestane should not be long. It is worth using 25 mg only if the balance of cholesterol is disturbed, and in other situations, limit yourself to the minimum dosage. Also in professional sports, exemestane is sometimes used one or two weeks before the start of a tournament, which improves muscle relief.
Usually the drug is well tolerated by the body. When used at the correct dose, exemestane side effects are rare and mild. The most common negative symptoms are:
- disorders of the nervous system: sleep disturbances, depressive states, dizziness, migraines, asthenia;
- from the digestive system: nausea, abdominal pain, stool changes, dyspepsia.
- metabolic: anorexia;
- endocrine: hot flashes;
- skin: rashes, baldness, sweating;
- from the circulatory system: insufficient number of lymphocytes, increased number of platelets.
Common general negative manifestations include: fatigue, asthenia, edema. If any negative reactions occur, you should consult a doctor. The specialist will conduct an examination and make a correction of the dosing regimen.
In case of an overdose, negative reactions are eliminated by symptomatic treatment, since there is no antidote for the active substance.
What other drugs will affect Aromasin
When used simultaneously with some other drugs, interactions may occur that affect efficacy and safety.
For example, the following classes of drugs may affect the way Aromasin works:
- Anabolic steroids: Drugs that increase androgen levels may increase the effect of Aromasin, as more androgens can be converted to estrogens.
- Estrogens: The use of estrogens in combination with Aromasin may reduce the effectiveness of the latter, as estrogens directly affect the balance between androgens and estrogens.
- Anticancer drugs: Some anticancer drugs can affect the aromatase enzyme, and their concomitant use with Aromasin may affect its action.
- Drugs affecting the liver: Since drugs are metabolized in the liver, drugs that affect hepatic function and metabolism can alter Aromasin levels in the body.
- Drugs affecting the cytochrome P450 system: Aromasin is metabolized through the cytochrome P450 system in the liver, so drugs that affect this system may affect its metabolism and effectiveness.
- Other aromatase inhibitors: The use of several aromatase inhibitors at the same time can lead to unwanted interactions and increased side effects.
- Active ingridient
- Estrogen blocker
- Suitable for men over 50
- Suitable for women over 50
- According to the doctor's prescription
- Delivery area
Have time to buy Until the end of the promotion
Aromasin (Exemestane) 30 tabs (25 mg/1 tab)