Anastrozole 50 tabs (1 mg/1 tab)
Store rating 4.7 / 5 based on 57 reviews from our customers.
- Why buy this product
Athletes can safely use Anastrozole from Hilma Biocare during cycles for anti-estrogenic protection as it offers excellent results and can aid in recovery. It can also be stacked with clomiphene for PCT. Anastrozole helps to increase body protection against gynecomastia, excessive water retention, and estrogenic side effects that may result from the use of other steroids.
When taking anabolic steroids, many courses include agents that convert androgens to estrogens, which can significantly reduce their effectiveness. This process is known as aromatization and can lead to liver damage or the formation of female-like mammary glands, known as gynecomastia. Not only can it hinder athletic performance, but it can also cause serious health consequences.
When administering drugs to inhibit aromatase, it is important to consider that not all anabolic steroids have the same effect. For instance, the use of an aromatase blocker is required when taking drugs such as Testosterone and Dianabol (Methandrostenolone), while Halostin and Boldenone require it to a lesser extent.
- prevention of gynecomastia;
- increase in the level of anabolic hormones in the blood;
- increasing relief (by eliminating the negative effects of estrogen);
- prevention of hypertension;
- reducing estrogen suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, leading to faster recovery.
Effects of taking Anastozol
When using the drug, it is possible to achieve the following results:
- Prevention of the development of gynecomastia;
- Increasing the level of anabolic hormones in the blood, enhancing the effect of steroids;
- Improving the muscles, its relief, vein pattern, and so on;
- Normalization of blood pressure;
- Decreased suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, which is essential when taking anabolic steroids.
The use of Anastozol in the course
It is common for many athletes to use aromatase inhibitors when they notice the first symptoms of gynecomastia such as nipple swelling, itching, and redness. However, this approach may not be the best solution.
The best course of action would be to perform an estradiol analysis after about 10 days of taking anabolic steroids with a short half-life, like testosterone propionate and methandrostenolone, or after 3-4 weeks of long esters such as enanthate, Sustanon, and cypionate. Then, a moderate dosage of anastrozole, 0.5 mg every other day, is prescribed. After 10 days, a follow-up estradiol analysis is performed and the dosage is adjusted accordingly.
Alternatively, a moderate or low dosage of anastrozole can be prescribed with a focus on the athlete's subjective sensations. If there is a decrease in libido, erectile dysfunction, or depression after taking the medication, the dosage should be lowered. For more information on steroid cycles, please refer to appropriate sources.
Contraindications and side effects
Anastrozole should not be used without an accurate dosage calculation to avoid negative manifestations associated with low estrogen levels in the blood.
- Decreased rate of muscle growth.
- Pain in the joints.
- Decreased bone strength.
- Increasing the level of bad cholesterol.
- Fall of sexual desire.
- Manifestations of depression.
Store in a dry, dark place at a temperature of 15-25°C. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Active ingridient
- Estrogen blocker
- Suitable for beginners
- Yes (min dosage)
- Suitable for men over 50
- Suitable for women over 50
- According to the doctor's prescription
- Delivery area
Anastrozole 50 tabs (1 mg/1 tab)