Anastrozol 25 tabs (1 mg/1 tab)
This product is delivered only within Ukraine.
Store rating 4.7 / 5 based on 57 reviews from our customers.
- Why buy this product
Anastrozol by Balkan Pharmaceuticals is a fairly strong aromatase inhibitor. The main objective of this drug is its effectiveness in combating the side effects caused by the aromatization of the steroid.
During the cycle, most of the steroids interact with the aromatase enzyme, which in turn is responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estradiol. Anastrozole belongs to the group of aromatase inhibitors, which interrupt the aromatization process itself.
Indications for taking Anastozol
- prevention of gynecomastia;
- increase in the level of anabolic hormones in the blood;
- increased relief (by eliminating the negative effects of estrogen);
- prevention of hypertension;
- reducing estrogen suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, leading to faster recovery.
Effects of taking Anastozol
- preventing the development of gynecomastia;
- an increase in the level of anabolic hormones in the blood, an increase in the effect of steroids;
- improvement of muscles, its relief, pattern of veins, and so on;
- normalization of blood pressure;
- decrease in suppression of the axis of the hypothalamus - pituitary gland - testicles, which is extremely necessary when taking a course of anabolic steroids.
Application and dosage of Anastozol
Since the discovery of the beneficial qualities of the drug in sports, two universal regimens have appeared that allow the athlete to get the maximum result from Anastrozole. Sports fans are advised to use the first regimen, which is taking the drug in prophylactic doses in order to minimize the likelihood of estrogenic side reactions. That is, the dose of admission, starting approximately from the second or third week of taking steroids, should not go beyond 250 - 500 micrograms per day every two or three days.
Moreover, athletes with experience in taking sports pharmacology drugs, namely, those who do not want to quickly minimize aromatization can safely use the second Anastrozole regimen. In this case, the drug can effectively suppress the symptoms of gynecomastia. However, according to the second scheme, the drug should be taken daily, and the dosage should not go beyond 500-1000 micrograms. It is also worth noting that basically Anastrozole should be taken exclusively in the courses of taking anabolic steroids.
Its highest efficiency is confirmed by the fact that only 1 dose of 1 mg of the drug can reduce the amount of estradiol by 80%.. The very popular and effective Anastrazol is produced by Balkan Pharmaceuticals, a reputable pharmaceutical company from Moldova, in the form of tablets with an active ingredient concentration of 1 mg / tab., The blister contains 20 tablets.
Initially, Anastrozole was used in medicine as a therapeutic agent for the detection of malignant tumors of the mammary glands. To date, athletes have heard about its favorable qualities, so now the drug is actively used in the sports field.
Bodybuilders and athletes of other sports appreciate it for its ability to reduce the risk of gynecomastia and fluid accumulation in the body, which can occur in connection with the use of "heavy" steroids. The use of Anastrazol from Balkan Pharmaceuticals is very important during post-cycle therapy, especially after taking steroids that negatively affect the body's own production of testosterone: the drug helps to increase the level of this important hormone.
Anastrozole is characterized by the absence of estrogenic and progestogenic activity, has a high absorption. As for the use of the drug, here you can go one of two ways.
One option- start taking Anastrozole when the first signs of aromatization or other estrogenic negative effects begin to appear. The recommended dose is 0.25-1 mg per day.
Second option- start taking Anastrozole simultaneously with the start of taking AAS. Here you need to rely on the therapeutic (prophylactic) dosage. Side effects of Anastrozole can be inhibition of the production of "good" cholesterol, hot flashes, blurred vision, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting.
- dry and sore joints: Anastrozole may reduce estrogen levels, which have a protective effect on the joints. This can lead to dryness, soreness, and an increased risk of joint injury;
- decreased energy and mood: Estrogen levels affect mood and energy. The decrease in estrogen levels when taking Anastrozole can cause fatigue, drowsiness, irritability and depression;
- decreased libido: Estrogens also play a role in maintaining healthy sexual function in men. A decrease in estrogen levels when using Anastrozole can cause a decrease in libido and erection problems;
- increased cholesterol levels: The use of Anastrozole can lead to an increase in the level of cholesterol in the body, which can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease.
What other drugs will affect Anastozol
- Estrogen-containing drugs: Estrogen-containing drugs, such as hormonal contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy, may reduce the effectiveness of Anastrozole. This is due to the fact that they increase the level of estrogen in the body, which may contradict the action of Anastrozole;
- other aromatase inhibitors: The use of other aromatase inhibitors concomitantly with anastrozole may increase the risk of side effects associated with low estrogen levels. This can be especially important for bodybuilders taking many different drugs to manage their hormone levels;
- Tamoxifen: Tamoxifen is another drug used to treat breast cancer in women. It may interfere with the effectiveness of Anastrozole and increase the risk of side effects. The combined use of Anastrozole and tamoxifen may be required only in specific cases and under medical supervision;
- drugs affecting the liver: Some drugs may affect liver function and the metabolism of anastrozole. For example, drugs for the treatment of epilepsy, antibiotics or drugs for fungal infections can affect the metabolism of Anastrozole and its concentration in the body.
Storage conditions of Anastozol
Store at a temperature of 15-25 ° C, in a dry, dark place and out of the reach of children.
Best before date
5 years. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- Active ingridient
- Estrogen blocker
- Suitable for beginners
- Yes (min dosage)
- Suitable for men over 50
- Suitable for women over 50
- According to the doctor's prescription
- Delivery area
Have time to buy Until the end of the promotion
Anastrozol 25 tabs (1 mg/1 tab)